Schoharie Central School’s Food Service Department provides a convenient and secure online meal payment service called mySchoolBucks. This website allows parents/guardians to deposit money directly into their child’s school meal account and view balance/purchase information for the past 90 days.
Having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria moves our lunch lines along much faster, providing students with more time to eat and be with their friends.
To sign up, visit mySchoolBucks.com and following these steps.
Registering for a FREE mySchoolBucks Account:
- You will first need your child’s student ID number; you may get this number by contacting your child’s school or contacting the Food Services office.
- Click REGISTER FOR A FREE ACCOUNT and enter the required information.
- Click FINISH to complete the initial registration process.
Adding Students to Your Account:
- Once you are logged into your new account, click MY HOUSEHOLD from the left-side navigation bar.
- Click LOOK UP YOUR STUDENTS.
- Select your child’s school from the drop-down box.
- Enter your child’s first name.
- Enter your child’s last name.
- Enter your child’s student ID number.
- Click FIND STUDENT.
- Click ADD STUDENT.
- Click FINISH or click ADD ANOTHER STUDENT to repeat the process for additional children.
Making a Deposit:
- From the My Household page, click MAKE A PAYMENT.
- Enter the deposit amount for each student account, then click ADD TO BASKET.
- Review the amount(s) you have entered and click CHECK OUT NOW. If you need to adjust an amount click CONTINUE SHOPPING.
- Enter your payment information and click CONTINUE.
- If paying with a credit or debit card, enter the three or four digit Verification Code that appears on your card, then click CONTINUE.
- Review your order and make sure all deposits are correct, then click PLACE ORDER.
- Click PRINT ORDER to generate a receipt of your transaction in a new window. We recommend that you keep a copy for records.
- Click FINISH to complete the transaction.