Schoharie CSD’s Back to School Top 10
- For the latest Back to School information at the Elementary School, please see this roundup from Principal Andrea Polikoski – Back to School letter from the Elementary Principal
- Our Elementary student handbook is your one-source stop for all things Schoharie Elementary School.
- We are excited to welcome six new teachers and one returning teacher to the Elementary School.
- The Jr./Sr. High School student handbook is a great resource to help you navigate through our policies, procedures and expectations in our secondary building.
- Our new Yondr cell phone policy is a significant change from last year, and it is intended keep our Jr./Sr. High School students safer and focused on learning.
- There are some changes in the Bell Schedule for the Jr./Sr. High School, so please check them out.
- Our breakfast and lunch menus will be available directly online through Titan this year and students and families can access nutritional information about individual food items.
- This year, Schoharie CSD will be participating in the Community Eligibility Provision program, which provides no-cost meals to all students. For more info, please see No-Cost Meals and the CEP Form.
- Schoharie CSD uses SchoolTool Parent Portal, which allows families to access important information about their student’s school programming.
- A traffic pattern change is designed to make our parking lots safer for students, staff and visitors. The entrance to the main school parking is now one-way only. Please follow the arrows and signs for safe navigation.
We look forward to a great 2022-23 school year and we can’t wait to see students on Tuesday, September 6!