Board meetings for the 2020-21 school year
School board meetings open at 6 p.m. and adjourn for an executive session; public session begins at approximately 7 p.m., unless otherwise noted.
Board of Education meeting agendas and minutes are posted on BoardDocs.com . To see an agenda outline, select View the Agenda. For simple and detailed views, select Print the Agenda. To view meeting minutes, open the Meetings tab at the top of the page and then select the date of the meeting under the year. You can then view and print the minutes.
- Tuesday, July 7, 2020 – Reorganizational & Regular
- Thursday, August 20, 2020
- Thursday, September 17, 2020
- Thursday, October 15, 2020
- Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Thursday, December 17, 2020
- Thursday, January 21, 2021
- Thursday, February 11, 2021
- Thursday, March 18, 2021
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021 (BOCES Vote)
- Thursday, May 6, 2021 (Public Budget Hearing)
- Tuesday, May 18, 2021 (Public Budget Vote)
- Thursday, June 17, 2021
Board Meeting Webex Recordings
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 and 2021, several Board of Education meetings were held remotely via Webex. Recordings of those meetings that were held remotely are listed below. In most cases, there are two recordings for each meeting, representing the initial call to order of each meeting before an executive session and then the public session of each meeting.
Tuesday, Dec. 22:
Thursday, Nov. 19
Thursday, Aug. 20
Thursday, June 18
Thursday, May 28
Monday, May 18 (special meeting)
Wednesday, April 22
Board Meeting Minutes Disclaimer
The minutes posted on BoardDocs are not considered to be the official records. If you wish to view the official minutes of the board, would like to request a printed copy or require assistance accessing information on this website, please contact District Clerk Debra Cardella, (518) 295-6679.