Following are some important student policies and procedures for the Schoharie Central School District. Other policies and procedures can be found in the student handbooks.
- Code of Conduct – Elementary School
- Code of Conduct – Junior-Senior High School
- Drug Free/Tobacco Free School Zones
- Non-Discrimination/Harassment Policy
- Parent Bill of Rights
- Data Privacy and Security
- Student’s Rights and Responsibilities
- Districtwide Safety Plan, 2021-22
- Districtwide Safety Plan, 2022-23 (draft)
Child Abuse Hotline Information
If you suspect a child is being abused or maltreated (neglected), report it by calling 1-800-342-3720, a toll-free 24-hour hotline operated by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services. If you believe a child is in immediate danger, call 911 or your local police department. Information about reporting child abuse and maltreatment is available online from the state Office of Child and Family Services. http://ocfs.ny.gov/main/cps/.